Friday 3 May 2013

Very Special day, 3rd of May

It was my birthday today so I requested birthday themed things and boy did people deliver! I'll start with mine, which was a self portrait of me receiving an incredible birthday cake.




Jade did a Triptych of birthday goodness




Karen Henry did a great wire drawing of a birthday cake! (almost as great as the real MALTESER CAKE I had IRL



Sam Mace made 'Becky's Birthday Berry'. It is a very special berry indeed!

Keri Jayne continues her expressive large scale drawings.



Daniel Martinez's Pyro, beautiful!



'The fairies might have over-estimated the strength of their tripware.' 
Is the caption for this mushroom themed sketch from Justine Rogers. What are they going to do with their prey??
Another from Justine, the heartbreaking tale of Colin, the Plaid sheep.



Catherine Barrett did a smart Fairy portrait.


 Naomi Jacques has put in a marvellous life-drawing

Anthony Maurasse pulls another surreal wonder. This reminds me of the old game Sinistar



I saved this till last because it is AMAZING. Susan Tarpy drew this, and it is me. According to some this is an accurate representation of  me, and you know what, I don't mind that at all!


edit-
Andra Cristea sneaked in a Birthday message when I wasn't looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment